Our Tuckshop is open every morning from:
- 8.30am–11.30am (until the end of the 1st break).
How to order
There are two ways you can place a Tuckshop order:
- online with Flexischools
- the classroom paper bag system.
Register for Flexischool
- Go to the
Flexischool website and select the
register option and enter your email address.
- You will be sent a registration email. Click on the link in the email to complete your registration.
- Fill in your details on the Registration Form and click 'submit'
- Add your students, select their school and class.
Ordering food with Flexischool
- Go to the
- Select the login option.
- Click on start an order for your student.
- Select the service you wish to purchase from. You can also set up orders in advance.
- Add each of your items. Extras and options will appear where relevant to the item.
- Select your payment option. Pay for the one order or "top up" your account. Complete payment to place your order.
Paper bag orders
To order Tuckshop items using the paper bag system:
- Purchase a paper bag from the Tuckshop for 10c or from a supermarket.
- Place your child's name top centre on the paper bag and their class.
- List each item with a price from the left with a tally at the bottom.
|1 x pie||$2.00|
|1 x icy cup||$0.50|
|1 x choc mousse||$1.00|
|6 x nuggets||$4.00|
- Put the correct money inside the paper bag. Any change will be stuck to the outside of the bag.
- Place in the Tuckshop box inside the classroom.
- The box will be delivered to the tuckshop and collected at 10.50am.
- For Meal Deals, select you choices.
We welcome parents to volunteer at our Tuckshop, if you are interested drop by and see our tuckshop convenor Amanda or contact her via administration office.